Evolution Car Port Aluminium Carport Canopy 2100mm Projection
- Brand: Master Plastics
- Product Code: EVO2100X
- Availability: In Stock
A high performance canopy system
Applications include: car ports, covered seating areas, covered play areas, porches, patio canopy, caravan cover, cycle/smoking shelters
Features of the canopy system include:
- Maintenance free all aluminium powder coated construction
- Integral eaves beam/box gutter with drainage through supporting posts
- 16mm triple wall polycarbonate glazing as standard in either clear, bronze or opal
- Kits are supplied with all fixings and sealants required for installation
2.25m as standard
3m posts available - cost £12.00 per post
Widths 2.5m & 3m - 2 posts
Widths 3.5m - 6m - 3 posts
Width 7m - 4 posts
Wall Plate: 115mm High 70mm Wide
Eaves Beam: 115mm High 80mm Wide
Edge Bars: 80mm High 30mm Wide
Main Bars: 60mm + Top Cap 3mm High 50mm Wide
Posts: 75mm x 75mm
The Evolution canopy can be made in any size, and also free-standing, call for a quote.
Select from 5o, 10o, or 15o pitch when ordering.
The evolution canopy is white as standard. Also available on most RAL colours, call for a quote.
Please note : The 2.1m projection relates to the length of the slope, therefore the horizontal projection will vary dependant on the selected roof pitch.
The High Performance Canopy System
The Evolution Canopy is an exciting new system, encompassing a modern design with clean sight lines providing ease of installation. In addition, its high structural performance ensures this system is an ideal choice for domestic, DIY and commercial applications.
This highly versatile system offers a solution for many applications such as:
• car ports
• covered seating areas
• covered play areas
• patio canopies
• caravan shelters
• cycle shelters
• smoking shelters
• walk way covers
The system can be supplied in modular kit format (please see size matrix) as well as bespoke sizes and configurations.
Standard Size Matrix
For specific non-standard projections please contact us for technical support.
The kits are supplied with all the fixings and sealants required for a standard installation and also includes a comprehensive fitting guide.
• The system is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard with any RAL no. colour available at extra cost and lead time.
• The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
• The standard canopy range is available on a 5 working day lead time.
• The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
• The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 15 degrees, on standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
• As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be specified as a gable roof design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a fee standing option supported on posts.
Installation Guide - Click Here
|Post Height options||2.25m standard / upgradable to 3m|
|Length of Slope (mm)||2100mm|
|Length against back wall (mm)||select from 2.5M|
|Min clear height above wallplate||0|
|Roof Pitch options||5, 10 or 15 degrees|
|Panel Material &|
|Panel Colour options||Clear, Opal, Bronze|
|Frame Colour Options||White / other RAL colours available on application|
|Cantilever / post supported||Post supported|
|Number of posts||Widths 2.5m &|
|Delivery Times||5 working days|