Everbuild All Purpose Silicone Lubricant
- Brand: Floplast
- Product Code: SL400
- Availability: In Stock
Description : Everbuild All Purpose Silicone Spray makes fitting the gutters into the joints very simple. Plus lots of other uses about the house.
• Silicone release agent for easing friction between two surfaces
• Non-stick and colourless
•Ideal for rubber gasket installation and for mould making industries
•Safe for use in food areas
• Leaves a dry, touch free finish with in seconds
EVERBUILD ALL- PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY is a dry silicone lubricant and mould release agent for the easing of friction between two surfaces.
ALL- PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY is ideal for use in mould making/release industries, to ease
installation of rubber and EPDM gaskets to window and door frames and has 100`s of uses around the home, garage, workshop and industry. ALL-PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY will also enhance the appearance of vinyl and hard surfaces such as car dashboards etc, where the dry-bright finish will eliminate the need to polish.
• Enables friction to be reduced between most surfaces
• Eliminates noise and squeak
• Leaves a bright gloss finish to vinyl
• ALL-PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY meets BS6920 for use in contact with potable drinking water.
Areas For Use
• Multitude of uses in the mould making and mould release industries
• Making easy the installation of EPDM gaskets to window and doorframes.
• Restoring the black gloss finish to car vinyl trim without the need for polishing
• As a general high quality spray lubricant.
Do not ingest. Pressurized container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Test small area of surface to be coated for compatibility before use. As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice
Shake the can and spray as required directly onto surface(s) to be lubricated. When used as a mould release agent, spray liberally onto mould and allow to dry.
Health & Safety
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container/label.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Do not breathe vapour/spray.
Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking.
STORAGE: Store in original packaging away from direct sunlight and sources of ignition between 5 and 25°C.